Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our club ride was Sun at Rausch Creek, but a few of us couldn't wait and met on Sat to wheel at Paragon. As always it was a great day!

newbie in the group, Dave with his stock Rubicon

lunch break...how did that happen
& who gave Dave the Hi-Lift??

going down a very slippery & steep hill

the most experienced in our group...that was his Jeep caught in the tree

it's my turn

Frank

more pics: http://frankapplegate.com/JanFunRide/
http://frankapplegate.com/Rausch_Creek/

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Looks like a ton of fun! Looks like you guys stay active all year! That's great! Our club kind of shuts down for the winter, but we are using snowmobile trails for the most part, and they aren't a big fan of tire tracks in the snow to run on...:confused: Go figure!:D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Looks like fun. Bet you can't wait for Frank to get your TT and Atlas in there.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speaking of that.....looks like it's maditory now. I strategically repositioned my transmission during a technical manuver

I was thankful to get home (2 hour drive) and I'm grounded until repairs/upgrades are complete.

I'm reduced to driving our Chevy Tahoe. I must admit to being quite bummed. I'm just another worker bee
on the commuter road of life.

I always feel special when I'm driving my Jeep
...maybe if I'm nice to Frank, he'll let me drive the Rubicon!!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
firstaidTJ said:
Speaking of that.....looks like it's maditory now. I strategically repositioned my transmission during a technical manuver

I was thankful to get home (2 hour drive) and I'm grounded until repairs/upgrades are complete.

I'm reduced to driving our Chevy Tahoe. I must admit to being quite bummed. I'm just another worker bee
on the commuter road of life.

I always feel special when I'm driving my Jeep
...maybe if I'm nice to Frank, he'll let me drive the Rubicon!!
Why are all the good women already married??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts