Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL...It seems that the 4-door JK has become the new "Jeep for Parents" Another 4 door with RockKrawler's 5.5" Mid-Arm "X" Factor lift. A little more bling on this one, it has 18's and 37's. Also included was the 2 baby seats in the back seat!:D Good stuff, start 'em young, and get them spoiled with A/C...:D

Before, just a plain 'ol "X" Model

After, with 37's and a 5.5" Lift

Thanks!!

Joe Daro
Absolute Offroad

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Joe, do you have a side view of this one? Just curious about the wheels. Once again nice setup.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
im startin to like the lifted 4 doors =X.. i get a new car when i graduate college.. i might be in love with them by then =D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks good Joe, Its a new world out there for the guy with kids. Now the only thing you hear from the wife "how do I get in this thing".

Matt

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I like the slightly bigger wheels with offroad tires. I think it looks really good.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe, do you have a side view of this one? Just curious about the wheels. Once again nice setup.
Heres a direct one from the side:

Since this one was an "X" model, it was really stripped model, so the result after everything was much more impressive, visually. It does have a D44 rear and 4.10 gears. And Yes, I have a 2wd JK on the books in 2 weeks for the same 5.5" kit and 37's. :D

Joe

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good Joe, Its a new world out there for the guy with kids. Now the only thing you hear from the wife "how do I get in this thing".

Matt
Just tell her to jump!!!! then you get to watch her bewbies....:rofl: But after that incident this will be you-->:chair:

Joe

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Teh he he.....................................................he said bewbies :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Nothing wrong with a 2WD Jeep - If you want the looks but arn't going to wheel it why pay extra? :cool:
Valid point

~Lev

·
Registered
72 Posts
only reason i got a jk was the 4 doors lol. now i can take that month long drive to alaska in a few years. i saw power retractable steps for a jeep somewhere lol

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
My father-in-law used to talk about taking his TJ on a trip to Alaska and he has a soft top. I have a soft top too and I don't think I could make the Canadian border with all that noise and bumpin around.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
only reason i got a jk was the 4 doors lol. now i can take that month long drive to alaska in a few years. i saw power retractable steps for a jeep somewhere lol
i saw those too.. not quite sure where i found them at..

i believe they ran $500-600

they were pretty cool for a rich person who barely offroads and just wants the look of no sidesteps but to actually have them..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts