Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on the news a few days ago, and now a friend on facebook put up this pic. So i figured the more people that know the better

·
Registered
12,285 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good catch and thank you for updating it.. i was just passing along the info

·
Registered
481 Posts
Dam, I hate hearing stories like this. I can't begin to imagine what her family is going through. I pray she is found safe.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i haven't heard a thing... on the news or anywhere

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
what a sad situation...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sad, very sad!

Unfortunately when people are suicidal they generally suceed! Just speaking from experiance. Had a cousin that committed suicide!! He tried several times but we stopped him. Then he snuck away once when are guard was down and that was it, he hung himself.

Sad...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DAMN DAMN DAMN!... very sad :( thoughts and prayers to her loved ones, just wish people would realize how much they are loved, but like a previous poster said.. sometimes when they are determined to do it.. they do. Again RIP

·
Registered
481 Posts
So sad.. When I heard the story of a person found near a Jeep on Tuesday I had a bad feeling it was her. Almost as sad as the fact she (allegedly) took her own life is the fact that in her mind her life was so terrible she couldn't continue. Kind of puts things in perspective, suddenly my own problems don't seem so bad.. I hope she rests in piece.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts