Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

First off thanks for all the suggestions in the past. Made some nice additions to my 11' Sport but now I'm looking for some things regarding tires. In the interest of saving money, I'm not looking to lift my Jeep so whatever tire you suggest must be able to fit the jeep on the stock wheel without a lift.

Does anyone have any good ideas for a beefier looking tire to throw on the Wrangler Sport without a lift? Also, it must fit the stock wheel as I'm not looking to purchase a new wheel and tire unless there's a good deal somewhere out there in the realm of $1500 for both tire and wheel (love the black wheel look too).

Any ideas would be appreciated and if you have pictures of a Sport JK with beefier tires minus a lift, I'd be grateful.

Thanks! :dance:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Either BFG KM2 or GY Duratrac will meet your needs as far as looking beefier. There are a lot of threads about the largest tire you can put on without lifting but since Jeep ships with up to 32" that should be a no-brainer.

If you will never leave the pavement you may want to consider the BFG KO for better tread life - although less aggressive look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts