Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hate double posting but the little edit button isnt there:confused: Anyways i was looking at the wheels you wanted to buy and those have a 5.5" lug pattern if you putting them on a wrangler [atleast on my 95] the pattern is 4.5" might want to be sure about the before ordering them. Just measure from one lug nut to the one stright across from it to find out which mesurement is correct.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Save... I beleive "rock Crusher" makes rims that look like that and in the same price range for a wrangler. I think I saw them in a 4wd catalog. Anyways those rims are the ones I am getting. I like them caus etheya re black and are cheap to replace. I have heard that the Interco tires are pretty soft compund. If you do a lot of road driving they may wear quiker than some others. I am personally going with the Procomp X-terrains. just my .02

·
Registered
185 Posts
No No No i dig the black wheels its the style you picked. Actually its not rock crusher that makes wheels similar to those its pro comp and they are called rock krawlers and they are the d window wheels those are sweet. The circle hole black is ugly but thats me, its your jeep playboy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks a ton for the input and the advice guys. i really appreciate it! :cool:

i've definately made my mind up on the black wheels too. i like black, and i'm doing everything else in black on it too. no chrome, with the exception of my lighting.

·
Administrator
12,602 Posts
I have a set of rims that looks just like that in my basement...but in 15x10 and they look really good. and yes you will need them in a 5 on 4 1/2 pattern unless you changed it. I also have those tires on my jeep, in 35's and they do a very nice job on the trail and on the street.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts