Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to do this build thread to track progress on my 2015 Jeep JKU Sport S. I bought the Jeep back in October 2014, It was a great upgrade from my 2001 XJ Although I still miss the XJ i'm very happy with this new Jeep thus far.

I knew i wanted to lift the Jeep as soon as possibly, but hat required a lot of saving first. In the mean time i decided on lift, wheels, tires and other mods.

Mods so far: Stubby antenna, tire cover, decals, grabs handles, 5 inch round offered lights, tint.

These are just things to enhance the aesthetics and kill time before i could do any serious upgrades.

Parts to be installed: AEV 2.5 in dual sport lift, AEV Geo brackets, AEV Procal, Teraflex sway bar end links, Teralfex exhaust spacer kit, Mickey Thompson Sidebiter 2 wheels 17x9

Still to be ordered: I still need to order tires which will be done hopefully by friday May 29th. I'm going with 315/70/17 Duratracs. I also plan on getting a LoD Lite stubby front bumper with a bull bar.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great parts list!! Good luck and have fun installing those goodies :D
Thanks, setting up an appointment tomorrow morning to get the lift installed some time next week hopefully as the shops schedule allows. Tires will be by wednesday actually so everything is moving nicely!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts