Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so I need new tires and I found these on cl. The tires are P255-70r18. and there are 5 of them. What do you think it a good price for 5 new JK tires/rims?

any advice/comments?

I bet they have TPMSs in them... would it be worth it to pull them?

Also I have stock TJ rims that are plastidipped with tires with about 5K left on them. Think I can get anything for them?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
so I need new tires and I found these on cl. The tires are P255-70r18. and there are 5 of them. What do you think it a good price for 5 new JK tires/rims?

any advice/comments?

I bet they have TPMSs in them... would it be worth it to pull them?

Also I have stock TJ rims that are plastidipped with tires with about 5K left on them. Think I can get anything for them?
You will need wheel adapters to run JK wheels. IMO 18" wheels are too big for those size tires and they will look wrong. Stock TJ rims are worth maybe $200 in excellent condition

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think I may hold out a little longer. I like the jk wheel on a TJ look. Just gotta find the right set. What is the biggest I can really go without having to get a lift of any type?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.