Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so I need new tires and I found these on cl. The tires are P255-70r18. and there are 5 of them. What do you think it a good price for 5 new JK tires/rims?

any advice/comments?

I bet they have TPMSs in them... would it be worth it to pull them?

Also I have stock TJ rims that are plastidipped with tires with about 5K left on them. Think I can get anything for them?

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any thoughts. About to pull the trigger. What do you guys think a reasonable price would be?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got new Interco Trxus MT radials. Very happy w them.
4. 33x12.50x15 on black desert crawlers
From Desert Rat 4x4 Center

·
Registered
755 Posts
If you drive in the winter, IMHO get a soft compound rubber. I have dick cepeks and I love them. Goodyear wranglers are good too.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
so I need new tires and I found these on cl. The tires are P255-70r18. and there are 5 of them. What do you think it a good price for 5 new JK tires/rims?

any advice/comments?

I bet they have TPMSs in them... would it be worth it to pull them?

Also I have stock TJ rims that are plastidipped with tires with about 5K left on them. Think I can get anything for them?
You will need wheel adapters to run JK wheels. IMO 18" wheels are too big for those size tires and they will look wrong. Stock TJ rims are worth maybe $200 in excellent condition

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think I may hold out a little longer. I like the jk wheel on a TJ look. Just gotta find the right set. What is the biggest I can really go without having to get a lift of any type?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so if I went with these I would have to get a 2 inch lift or so? This may be a good way to justify a lift :whistling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts