Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Any Brevard Jeepers?

36K views 255 replies 45 participants last post by  El_Biscui01 
#1 ·
Anybody local? I just got her. I'd like to go play in the mud. I want to learn how to use her, before I abuse her. PM me and we'll work something out.

#2 ·
I'm in the area (work in Melbourne/ live in SE Palm Bay), but I'm a 'new' Jeeper as well. I'd think that the Sarno rd. 'extension' would be a good place to get a feel for how your Jeep will behave on some more serious trails without getting too far from civilization.

As much as I'd love to hit some trails, however, I fear that I won't have time for any off-roading for a while b/c my wife and I are about to have our second child (within the next few weeks :eek:).

PM me if you get something together, though. If there's any way that I can make it out, I'd love to meet up with some fellow Jeepers.

#6 ·
As much as I'd love to hit some trails, however, I fear that I won't have time for any off-roading for a while b/c my wife and I are about to have our second child (within the next few weeks :eek:).

PM me if you get something together, though. If there's any way that I can make it out, I'd love to meet up with some fellow Jeepers.
I'm talking with my son-in-law, but he goes to ATV trails. I'm not ready to scrape the paint off her yet. I just want to get out and throw some mud and dirt. Get a feel for her. I'll let you know.

Good luck with your second. Been there, done that. Thankfully, all mine are old enough to be out of the house, except for 1. She's 16 and can't be seen with Dad. And will NEVER drive the un-named Jeep.

#8 ·
seadog said:
Very nice. Have you heard of the "Black Hole" in Canaveral Groves? Probably not "newbie" friendly, but it's out there.
I have been to the black hole. That was the rubis first time off road. I've had atvs in the past so I know my way around there pretty well. It's dry now so it wasn't that bad getting out there. We just sat and watched the big boys play once we got out there. It was a good short trip. We folded the top down and the kids loved it.
Hope to see you out there some time

#11 ·
X 2 on the black hole.
I live in Titusville
and go out there once and a while.

Want a good show?

Go out to the black hole on New years Day!
The Real BIG boys go out there and get stuck riding on 3-4 feet of lift
But you can manage with no lift at all -- Depends on what you feel like trying

#14 ·
Not too many places anymore around the Melbourne/Palm Bay area like there were 10 years ago. Sarno extension is pretty much off limits now that there is a house where the enterence used to be. Space coast is gone because of the Wuestoff hospital being buit there, the place by the Palm Bay BCC is gone too. We used to have a couple places by Rodes Park but now they are houses there, lol. The compound in Palm Bay is no real fun but people go out there sometimes.
We used to have alot of Jeepers back then but I have not done anything with any club in a long, long time.

#15 ·
t_broom said:
Also, Remember Brevard Jeep club meets at Fox Lake Park in Titusville on
the 4th Sunday of the month (Dec 26th 2010) this month at Fox Lake Park.
ALL are welcome... it's at 1:00pm
I'm in the "brevard club". Legendary jeep club! We are having some rides coming up. Pm for more

#20 ·
Ya I would like to get some jeepers together around port st john and go to the black hole let me know if your interested

#23 ·
Bigbluetj said:
Hey anybody in the brevard area. I'm planing on going out to the palm bay compound. On Friday or Saturday. Anybody wanna come?
What kinda wheeling is around palm bay

#25 ·
Bigbluetj said:
Palm bay compound. Just west of the bayside high school. Some good fun. My jeep will be down for the summer. Mainly my jeep to and from work. Got to save up for front and rear bumper. And rims of course
We should meet up and go wheelin sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.