Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Trying to Get Lost
1,080 Posts
It's your Jeep, get the one you like best. :)

I chose the Natural Green because my last car was a dark red color, and I wanted to switch it up. And I like the way the green changes so drastically depending on the light source.

From green:

To nearly black:

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Not sure all the pic's are showing.. seems to have sever issues when fixed the links...

My vote would be for the ORANGE on the CJ-5. Looks Best.

·
Trail Mom
2,864 Posts
Not sure all the pic's are showing.. seems to have sever issues when fixed the links...

My vote would be for the ORANGE on the CJ-5. Looks Best.
X2!!

I really like the Impact Orange, but am really turned off by the painted flares.

Another nice color is the blue that they put on the Islander.
It's bright and fresh looking

My all time favorite is Rescue Green.

Don't get me wrong, for my own use, I am completely satisfied with my Stone White Jeep.
Wouldn't change it if I could. White is perfect on a Jeep. Doesn't show sagebrush pinstripe, barely shows dirt, doesn't fade, chips are easier to hide, it stays cooler on the hot days and besides.. Ajax is stronger than dirt!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Fire engine RED-. RED RED -The Bright one -

Looks great and definitey an eye catcher

Pick what you can live with and want

God luck

·
Registered
65 Posts
This is the Flame Red of the aforementioned Red Red Red. I can't believe how much this "Jeep Thing" is growing on me. Don't forget the Wave. :wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im so sorry..for pics.....

about the colors....

Here in our town ... most of the colors are gone

now we have just these colors.....(1 nature green ....2 Quiet red (dark red)....4 Flame

Red....2 black...).....

In fact ... I like (Rescue Green)...but Unfortunately, they do not have it....

thanks again....

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Get the one that comes with the CJ.:D

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I have the dark red on mine now. I love the color! The only thing I would get instead of that is black. You have to wash black a lot more but its worth it. Go with dark red!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think the dark green doesn't photograph well but looks awesome in the sunlight. Once I found out they didn't have rescue green in the '11s I was between the dark red and the mango. Went to the lot, looked at them and the red really didn't do it for me in person, but I was surprised how much I liked the dark green after all. Still went with the Mango Tango, though :-D

·
Registered
300 Posts
all the colors are acually really nice, i have the dark green too, and love it!!

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Always match your Jeep to dominant color of your local road splooge. Make it easier to stay reasonably clean.

Red Rock Crystal in GA clay:

See how you don't notice the dirt?

·
Registered
189 Posts
My votes for the Mango. ;)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Always match your Jeep to dominant color of your local road splooge. Make it easier to stay reasonably clean.

Red Rock Crystal in GA clay:

See how you don't notice the dirt?
:punk::punk::punk: THIS IS THE PERFECT COLOR.

Seriously though, where I live, red Jeeps and black Jeeps are everywhere. Yellow's third popular.
I was hoping to find an orange one, but I settled for green.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts