Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im still waiting for some of the girls to post pics but if you look under 4x4 groups in NH on MyJeepSpace, you'll see my group of Filthy Dirty Jeep Girls Rock. There are a few pics there

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was going to give you guys the link to the Filthy Dirty Jeep Girls Rock group on MyJeepSpace.com but you have to be a member to view it...;)

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
JamminJeep said:
I was going to give you guys the link to the Filthy Dirty Jeep Girls Rock group on MyJeepSpace.com but you have to be a member to view it...;)
Is it as free as this site is?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yeah its free. Pretty cool site, too. The pages can be kinda slow to load some times, but otherwise, its alright.
It is, as the name suggests, very myspace-ish...so lots of folks put videos and blinking lights and other things on their page.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Definately ordering one of those shirts! Maybe I'll post a pic when I get it. You guys should make booty shorts that say the same!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah shorts would be cool. I thought of that but will probably wait until next year. I am working on sweatshirts and other stuff right now. Thanks for the suggestion.

JJ

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good Looking Shirts.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts