Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 1st jeep and am a bit anxious about my maiden trips. Heck, just getting familiar with the interior !! ( yep, im a JR. jr. jeep owner. ) i figure its my LAST vehicle im owning. So im looking forward to some adventure. I' d like to hear from you girls, and if you can guide me a bit here, ok ?

Thanks, Kristi Nevada newbie

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome although I'm not a women my wife does come along on almost all the trips as well as our kids. Your more than welcome to come along on any of the trips you see on here. Just let us know we are always posting meet ups and runs on the site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Right here!!! New jeep owner. Love it. Can't believe I waited this long. Why didn't anyone tell me they were so fun??!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great !! Good , hope to meet you all. Im sure theres alot of vistas and history out there in the desert.
Im originally from Utah, and nature is where i find reverence and ruckus ! : ) So much to learn,

·
Registered
277 Posts
unbelievable amount of history out there to enjoy. For the past 2 years I have gone on an annual ghost town journey and seen around 50 of the 600+ ghost towns and mining camps and what not that is scattered all over Nevada and part of California. You are truly in for a treat with the vehicle you have chosen to enjoy.

·
Registered
414 Posts
My wife has her own Jeep as well. There is a lady's run with the desert wranglers on the 25th of this month. check out the meet up for details. They always have a good time.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
You are all more than welcome to come along.

18 Oct 14 Saturday Morning
Meet at 0830
Go at 0900
Bitter Springs Backcountry Byway
from I-15 exit 75 to Lake Mead at Echo Bay.
This is an easy 2-4 hour drive featuring great rock formations in the beginning, some desert scrub in the middle and several miles of a sandy wash leading to the North Shore road 3 miles from Echo Bay on Lake Mead. We can then continue on to Boat House Cove Road to the Lake. When we are all done it is a nice leisurely drive through the Lake Mead National Park back to Las Vegas.
Bring the kids and the dog. Pack a lunch, it is a very nice ride and the weather should be spectacular.
NV, Petro North Las Vegas/Linda & Bob Caffee N. Las Vegas Stopping Center
I-15, Exit 54 (Speedway Blvd.)
6595 North Hollywood Blvd
North Las Vegas, NV 89115

1 - 8 of 8 Posts