Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and five other guys are wanting to do a weekend trip from friday to sunday in the jeeps. Anyone know a good trail that has fishing somewhere along the way and withing a 3 hour drive from riverside?

·
Registered
308 Posts
thedaringmove said:
Me and five other guys are wanting to do a weekend trip from friday to sunday in the jeeps. Anyone know a good trail that has fishing somewhere along the way and withing a 3 hour drive from riverside?
You always have big bear.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
thedaringmove said:
Yea but were looking for a longer trail... Ill have to take out my maps and see if big bear or arrowhead would do...
You could spend 3 days rolling the trails around Big Bear and never cross the same one twice.

·
Registered
496 Posts
thedaringmove said:
Can I come too? ;)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Randens Rubi said:
Can I come too? ;)
Maybe we can meet up a day on the trail? Im going to have to race to get the last bit of money for my new lift in time if we do the diamonds though

·
Registered
672 Posts
You can do bee canyon in hemet and there are Lil camp sites along the way. Pack in pack out The road drops u off in idillywild near the 74 and 371.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. Also ive herd that the penalty for not having a discovery pass is 5$.. The same as a pass... Is this true? If so ill take my chances without one

1 - 19 of 19 Posts