Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any good forums for Jeep Cherokees? I had been looking for a Wrangler, but I found a Cherokee I couldnt pass up, so I bought it.:dance:

I didnt know they made 2 door Cherokees? but apparantly they did as I just bought one. I was browsing for a hard top wrangler, when I found this accidentally.

a 2 door 4 cylinder 5 speed, 1996, 2 owner, Jeep Cherokee, this owner, had owned it since around 1998, when it had 10,XXX miles, they have all receipts & paper work since they bought it, & it has almost new tires, maybe 2,000 miles, they had not cleaned the bluing off the while letters, never wrecked, straight boody, only 1 minor spot of rust, great interior for a whopping $1,100 yes $1,100, :dance:under 180,000 miles, & no known problems, they bought a newer vehicle last month, & was selling this, apparantly they had not researched the market around here? but that made me happy, or wanted to make a quick sale to get rid of it, one in that shape wouldnt sell under $2,500 around here, & more than likely in the 3k range.

I will still be interested in a Wrangler, or Willys, but that will be on the back burner for now.

·
Registered
403 Posts
cherokeeforum.com

if i am breaking any rules by posting this than feel free to delete.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
naxja.org and become a red letter member,
cherokeetalk.com also has some really knowledgeable guys on it

XJs are great usefully rigs, they can run any trail a similar built wrangler can but can hold a lot more gear and make a little more practical daily driver. I had a 92 and my gf has a 96

·
Registered
170 Posts
I actually was looking to get a Cherokee when I bought my JK but after lookin at a handful I didn't feel like I could find one that wasn't heavily rusted underneath so I gave up. I still drool every time I one in good shape. From what I heard cash for clunkers killed a lot of them. Good luck with your sweet ride.

·
Registered
231 Posts
when i had my xj , xjtalk.com .....great site...still hang there a bit......

:cool:......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts