Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about taking the family up to Arbuckle wilderness and hitting turner falls as well. Gonna make a 4-5 day vacation out of it. I was wondering if there is any mild trail riding in the area? Id like to find a place with camping and access to fishing while there, preferably in more remote areas with few people around if possible. Id be in a stock jeep so nothing crazy. Any ideas?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't know about places to wheel near near there but I'll keep this at the top because I'd like to know too. I love that area.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ever done any wheeling on the Red River. 7500 acre WMA Loves Valley. I live there. Lots of trails mostly mud right now and sometimes can get dirty.

·
Registered
105 Posts
3 Miles east and 7 south of Marietta. Look for Loves Valley Road. Self storage building on south side of the road. My farm is 7.5 miles south of hwy 32. Look for the big silver barn with Jeep under shade tree and my BigDog out front.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like you got some dirt down there. How many trails are there on the hunting reserve? I keep trying to attach a pic of my jeep but the phone app keeps crashing. I used to hunt down there in that area. Tons of hogs down there was about all you could kill years ago when I was down there.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
There are actually several trails in the area. I am a long time resident (25+yrs). We hunt and fish all over. Was out checking for hogs and deer as it was a cool foggy morning just right for jeeping. Hit me up sometime.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Will do I need to get some mud on the beast and get off the pavment sometime. Thanks for the invite. Did you see many hogs? I saw quite a few deer this morning before the rain hit hard. Weird summer with all this rain but we need it. Do you know of any Jeeper groups in SE okla or just us guys lovin the trail?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts