Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this at a dealer near my house and I don't know what it is...

It kinda looks like this J8

Any ideas?

·
Registered
138 Posts
As mentioned earlier in this thread, it is a JK 8, the parts are from Mopar, and dealers usually do the conversion, however you can buy the parts and do it yourself. The parts run around $5K, plus a four door JK.

Doug

·
Registered
4 Posts
The JK-8 conversion kit was developed by Mopar and Motor City Rod Shop out of the Detroit area. The kit is priced around $5,400, and installation is around $6,500. Motor City Rod Shop remains the #1 place to have your kit installed, since they were heavily involved with the development and have done more of these conversions (and modified conversions - see the Red Jacket JK8 Jeep done for VWerks and Red Jacket Firearms) than any other shop. Check out their websites at Motor City Rod Shop: Collision, Body and Paint and Jeep Wrangler JK8 Conversions by Motor City Rod Shop.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well thanks for the info, if I had a jk and the money I'd consider doing this because I really like the look of a jeep truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts