Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find someone to help coordinate a mass jeep rally for some trail riding...anyone from ar or oklahoma interested, let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just bought an older cj7. I live in the hot springs area. Hope to get involved with others in the area soon.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bought an older cj7. I live in the hot springs area. Hope to get involved with others in the area soon.
Was just in hot springs at the orv park. Its an awesome place.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Off Road Vehicle park....its basically a huge plot of land designed for offroading....cost around 30 bucks for a day of wheeling and is a great time to get to know your jeep and what it is capable of.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm in Springdale but I'm trying to get my Jeep together. I bought it wrecked and I'm havin a heck of a time trying to track everything I need down. Also I have a baby girl that can come at anytime now. I can't wait till I get mine done. Anyone ever been out to Disney,OK?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Im looking at moving back to neo or nwa after the first of the year. I grew up in Siloam Springs, AR so I'll hit you guys and gals up when I make it official.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am in Marshall, ( searcy county) and if i ever get this 87 YJ road worthy i will be out and about.

·
Registered
443 Posts
This is so sad. Arkansas is supposed to be the natural state?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live up in Fayetteville. I may be interested in going on a group event at some point. Would need plenty of heads up so I could work around work/school/military stuff.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeepin9910 said:
This is so sad. Arkansas is supposed to be the natural state?
The sad part is that i see hundreds of wranglers each day here in fort smith, and we get 5 replies on this post......damn mall crawlers.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Everytime I pass a Jeep on the road I wanna run them down and tell them to get on here. The really sad part is there are a couple of people at work that have some pretty sharp Jeeps and they know NOTHING about them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am just north of Eureka Springs.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm in Conway, 30 minutes from Little Rock. I wave at every Jeep I see. =D

·
Registered
7 Posts
The sad part is that i see hundreds of wranglers each day here in fort smith, and we get 5 replies on this post......damn mall crawlers.
it is sad im new to this site also but i cant stay off of it even at work lol but were planning a trip to hotsprings this coming up weekend should be fun just bought a 76 cj7 restored rady to get it dirty

·
Registered
7 Posts
Heber springs here. I have a 92 yj and have stripped it down to the frame (sand blasted) and ready to prime and paint. Will be putting in a 4.3 L v6, ax 15 transmission and a whole lot of other stuff, my problem is that I am doing most of the work myself and I have never worked on any vehicle prior to this...Should I be on drugs???

·
Registered
443 Posts
I think that all of are either on drugs or a little insane but it's all good. Any reason why you are going with a V6 instead of a V8?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts