Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, is there any kits out there where the spare can be removed and something installed where it will look nice?

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Guy here in town has one of those triangle tractor signs behind his. They are normally flouro, but his is diamond pattern, with license plate in middle. Actually looks cool.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kjeeper10 said:
There are covers that take its place when using a swing out tire carrier/bumper.

Why would you not use the spare?
Ah gotcha. I wouldn't do it to my jeep. I saw a few out and about and I thought they looked kinda cool. Was wondering if it was a kit.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New2012JEEP said:
Guy here in town has one of those triangle tractor signs behind his. They are normally flouro, but his is diamond pattern, with license plate in middle. Actually looks cool.
Yeah! I saw something like that with someones tj. I thought it looked nice. Don't know if I would do it to mine.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
No prob, some of those actually look really good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New2012JEEP said:
Now that I've thought of it, where can the third brake light be mounted? In NY you have to have a third brake light I believe. (especially if it already came with one)

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
What ever you get make sure it comes with a AAA sticker for when you get a flat. :whistling:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts