Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has what this weekend? Am I going to go broke? I recently bought a JKU over the JLU to have the extra money for mods.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Morris 4x4 has 10% site wide and 4WP has quite a few Memorial day sales going. Also, Discount Tire has a few sales going.

·
Registered
461 Posts
With the exception of Bushwacker and a few other brands, most of 4WP's sale items are the brands that are always on "sale."
They are paying sales tax though.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Anyone know of a promo code that works for any discount on product or shipping for Rain Gear covers? If so, please share.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't know. As a veteran of the Afghanistan campaign, looking for deals isn't very high on my list this weekend. I'll be out there with my fellow veterans honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Wowww. Way to be the douche vet that makes us look bad. OEF bet too and still in. I’m willing to bet you’re some rear echelon cat. It’s always those types being obnoxious on the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I don't know. As a veteran of the Afghanistan campaign, looking for deals isn't very high on my list this weekend. I'll be out there with my fellow veterans honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
I will be honoring and saving. Nothing wrong with that. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Wowww. Way to be the douche vet that makes us look bad. OEF bet too and still in. I’m willing to bet you’re some rear echelon cat. It’s always those types being obnoxious on the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'd be wrong about being a REMF.

·
Premium Member
9,909 Posts
Metalcloak, free shipping, Promo code FreedomIsNotFree. And if you are vet ask about there discount.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Northridge 4x4 up to 15% with their holiday code that came out in their email. I know it works on Rock Krawler.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Metalcloak, free shipping, Promo code FreedomIsNotFree. And if you are vet ask about there discount.
this just finalized my decision to order the DB3 bracket from metalcloak today! thanks for sharing the promo code Terry! now i just have to get a set of rear upper control arms to let me install the new bracket.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Northridge 4x4 up to 15% with their holiday code that came out in their email. I know it works on Rock Krawler.

I tried it on a set of Teraflex HD Ball Joints, it gave me 10%. Looks like I'll be going to Morris 4x4 instead since Morris has the same 10% discount along with an AEV part I need and NR4x4 no longer carries the AEV part. No real special for me through NR4x4 since the 10% forum discount is standard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts