Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Jeep clubs do we have in Utah? Specifically, northern. I'm a new Wrangler owner in the Ogden area and I'd like to get out and meet some other Jeepers I can learn from and hit some trails with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey what's up, my name is Tj and I have a jeep club in the bountiful area. We go out quite a bit and are looking for new members. Let me know if you are interested!

·
Registered
472 Posts
SaltyRockKrawlers said:
Hey what's up, my name is Tj and I have a jeep club in the bountiful area. We go out quite a bit and are looking for new members. Let me know if you are interested!
Tj Ur on here lol? It's Jake with the red tj we've met a time or two.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SaltyRockKrawlers said:
Hey TJ. Yeah, I'd be interested. Do you have some information about your club I can check out? Website, forum page, etc?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was that you that liked the page? Whats your jeep setup?
Yeah, it was probably me.
From the looks of some of your pictures, you guys might be out of my league. Mine is an '04 Sport w/ 2"BB on 31's (for now), so I'm not really setup for heavy rock crawling. Not to mention it's my daily driver so I can't be beating it too bad either. Sure looks like fun though.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Heliotropic said:
Yeah, it was probably me.
From the looks of some of your pictures, you guys might be out of my league. Mine is an '04 Sport w/ 2"BB on 31's (for now), so I'm not really setup for heavy rock crawling. Not to mention it's my daily driver so I can't be beating it too bad either. Sure looks like fun though.
Hey man we do mild stuff, Ull be fine my jeeps my dd too, u have a nice set up it sounds like

1 - 18 of 18 Posts