Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a couple trails if anyone wants go this weekend. Im going to try and get some of my buddies to go as well.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Cool never been to that one... looks kinds small but still , anything is beter than nothing right... Have you ever been to the trinity trails in grand prarie/ arlington area. I want ot go out there sometime soon if u eer wana check it out

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its closed. I dont know why I was going to bass pro with my friends and he said go check out this trail. The whole place is blocked off I dont know why. Oh when you looked it up on google maps its the area where there is a circular creek. Just want to make sure your looking at the right map. Its pretty big cause alot of the trees are covering it up.

·
Registered
180 Posts
ha, yeah i was going over by bass pro too , now they're building shit there. But anyways, yeah the entrace to the trails is closed if u try to go striaght off the highway but I know 3-4 different back ways to get in there. and I usually go on the east side of 360 instead of the other bigger side because theres less people. Anyways, ill let you know if i plan on going anytime

·
Registered
125 Posts
My brothers name is Jimmy my name is Ty he said that we were gonna possibly go to some trails together soon?? hope i have the right guy hahah

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah man I was talking to him. I thought you were talking about someone at school or something. I have recently got in to a minor car rec. So my jeep is going to be in the shop for a while :( I busted my oil can some how

·
Registered
125 Posts
yeah haha been there done that! jeeps are expensive thats for sure haha there is so much i wanna do but so little money to do it with

1 - 20 of 42 Posts