Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi folks
I am from Toronto. Will move to Montreal next month. I d like to know some Quebec Jeep modification regulations and laws. I heard about the qc provincial government have limit on lift height and tire heights.
Any information will be appreciate.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi folks I am from Toronto. Will move to Montreal next month. I d like to know some Quebec Jeep modification regulations and laws. I heard about the qc provincial government have limit on lift height and tire heights. Any information will be appreciate.
The laws are pretty severe here! You cant go over 35" tire and 2" of lift. Front window shouldnt be tinted more than factory! Mud flap are needed and your wheels couldnt be larger than your fender.

That being said, I have a Jkur with 4" of lift on 35 and my window are tinted enough you cant see through and never had an issues in 2 years so i guess they are tolerant

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the info. I am currently on 35" and 3in lift. I think I don't have issue with the tint but my Wheel are stick out the fenders... When I go registrar in QC, They will ask for inspection, I don't know I will pass it or not.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info. I am currently on 35" and 3in lift. I think I don't have issue with the tint but my Wheel are stick out the fenders... When I go registrar in QC, They will ask for inspection, I don't know I will pass it or not.
Do you know someone who got stock tires so you can mount them on your jeep just for the inspection? You better read the rules carefuly because the inspection shop are pretty severe!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes, I still have the stock tires. Will do that before the inspection. But will small 31" tires, the lift will looks like too high.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts