Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY IM LOCATED IN PHILADELPHIA AND WAS LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE MEETS OR PEOPLE WITH JEEPS IN THE AREA. DEF LOOK FORWARD SEEING FELLOW JEEP OWNERS... BLESSED_N_GRATEFUL AND AMPD_PHILLY ARE MY ACCOUNTS ON INSTAGRAM

:welcome:

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
HEY IM LOCATED IN PHILADELPHIA AND WAS LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE MEETS OR PEOPLE WITH JEEPS IN THE AREA. DEF LOOK FORWARD SEEING FELLOW JEEP OWNERS... BLESSED_N_GRATEFUL AND AMPD_PHILLY ARE MY ACCOUNTS ON INSTAGRAM :welcome:
Nice pics your gifted at photography.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey, I live in Philly in University City. I'd be down for a meet up or a group off roading trip.

image-1725961357.jpg

I like your jeep, that's a nice color.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Ampd_Philly what lake is in the background?

I am north west of Philly near Lansdale.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey how's it going guys, the lake in the picture was from a Poconos trip I had a few months ago (Lake Harmony). Yea I'm def down to meet up with some people, new to the jeep community. Thanks for the comment about my photography, that's def one of my passions. If anyone has a Instagram you can add me and DM me so I know your from here.

·
Registered
136 Posts
MontCo representing here! Check out the PA/NJ forums. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to get some more meet ups going!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Im from Montco, new jeep, I'm down to get it dirty with you guys.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Where in MontCo 2015JKU? Color? Mods? Roads frequently driven? Always keep my eyes open for local guys/gals

·
Registered
61 Posts
Has any one been through the Pine Barrens in NJ? I just got my Rubicon in December so haven't been anywhere yet. I definitely want to though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in South Jersey and bought a JKU in December. I just joined New Jersey Jeep Association...its a great group and they do rides all over.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Has any one been through the Pine Barrens in NJ? I just got my Rubicon in December so haven't been anywhere yet. I definitely want to though.
I've been through a couple of times, just as a passenger though. It's a lot of fun, but definitely somewhere I'd want to go with a group. It can get really muddy back there.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts