Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we had that camping thing that kind of blew over, which would be awesome if it came back to life in the spring, but are there any other plans?

I remember last year there was a Cabela's meet up..I missed it but it seemed like a good idea. We should do it again!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yea maybe in a few weeks around the last weekend in oct? Or early nov i like to get a decent amount of people to go and meet up.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CT93YJ said:
Yea maybe in a few weeks around the last weekend in oct? Or early nov i like to get a decent amount of people to go and meet up.
Do you have anywhere in mind? I have no clue what CT has to offer for wheeling haha

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
:include:^^I think that is the one I went to. It was @ the Hooker Brewery:rofl: Good Beer:D.

Edit: But I don't remember any "meat":rofl::rofl::rofl: (Sorry Ken)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wedu22 said:
:include:^^I think that is the one I went to. It was @ the Hooker Brewery:rofl: Good Beer:D.

Edit: But I don't remember any "meat":rofl::rofl::rofl: (Sorry Ken)
I missed a hooked brewery meet?! Aww man! I'm on the header photo for their website under the Friday open house hahaha

Text Media Font Photo caption Photography

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
^^:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts