Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Matino Wash/John Bull

Maybe end up Cougar Buttes or something because the crew is whining about the snow.. Lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sure I'd be down to do Cadillac, and randy Cadillac is a completely different level than holy Jim, here is the branch off point the extra twisty trail (if this works, it's just after the construction site)
32259?32261 Trabuco Creek Rd
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679
United States

I'd compare it to a shorter cleghorn minus the rocks and a little easier, still a lot of fun though. Let me know if anybody else is down to go and when do you wanna go

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not big on snow.. It's cold..and wet..
I was thinking about a night-run up Cleghorn.. I've never done a full-run at night..

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It feels like every time I'm on here Randy is going to cleghorn! Haha you never get tired of it.
I'm already tired of it.. But it's so close to home..and I like taking the n00bs! ... nobody ever wants to lead any decent runs anywhere else... Sooo...

·
Registered
373 Posts
I came on here looking for the same thing. I was thinking Big Bear would be cool on Saturday after the snow they will get on Friday. Holy Jim does not interest me. Did that once and it was enough.
I think a easy trail in the snow would be fun. I'd like to go on a harder run but I don't want to risk messing anything up before calico dde23

·
Registered
515 Posts
If you guys do something during the day I'll probably join you.

I must have missed something on Cleghorn! I've done it twice from the 15 to Silverwood taking all the difficult offshoots I could find and I wasn't that impressed. Better than nothing for sure.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I suppose when you have the experience and can always pick your lines Cleghorn would be boring for you, but Randy has taken the time to take some of us out to teach us how to know our jeeps and their capabilities, and also give us the confidence to do some of the harder stuff.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I suppose when you have the experience and can always pick your lines Cleghorn would be boring for you, but Randy has taken the time to take some of us out to teach us how to know our jeeps and their capabilities, and also give us the confidence to do some of the harder stuff.
Well you can't argue with that! Very cool of him to do that! I've only met him once seems like a good guy!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Well you can't argue with that! Very cool of him to do that! I've only met him once seems like a good guy!

Randy is a great guy, and has put on some great runs. Everyone I have had the pleasure of meeting on some of these runs have been more than helpful. There has not been a run yet that I have not learned something new. Someday I hope to be able to join in on the real hard runs, but it all comes with experience.

Have fun on your runs and be safe.

·
Registered
678 Posts
If you guys do something during the day I'll probably join you. I must have missed something on Cleghorn! I've done it twice from the 15 to Silverwood taking all the difficult offshoots I could find and I wasn't that impressed. Better than nothing for sure.
I may try to sneak out to Cougar Buttes either Saturday late morning or early Sunday. Anyone interested??

1 - 20 of 42 Posts