Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than a dealership, of course. Looking for axle sleeve/gusset install (maybe the bolt upgrades) possible lift, etc.

I've found Axleboys in St. Chuck, and Hellbent Performance in Chesterfield. (The Hellbent looks a little MMA fanboy toolish on the website).

Anybody have experience with these two, or any other suggestions?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just got my JKU a couple of weeks ago, Axelboy was suggested to me from one of the local Jeep clubs, I talked to the owner Sat at a Jeep show, knows his stuff and seems willing to work with ya to get what you want done.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got my JKU a couple of weeks ago, Axelboy was suggested to me from one of the local Jeep clubs, I talked to the owner Sat at a Jeep show, knows his stuff and seems willing to work with ya to get what you want done.
Thanks much. I've been trying to get to a MW Jeep Thing meeting to join up and get suggestions, but both of my daughters have soccer practice on Tuesdays.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks much. I've been trying to get to a MW Jeep Thing meeting to join up and get suggestions, but both of my daughters have soccer practice on Tuesdays.
Bummer, I caught up with them at a show last Sat. Seems like a good group. Might try and watch their calander and catch them at an event. I joined, sent my membership fee in a couple of days ago, still waiting for them to activate my membership.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sorry I cant give you any feed back on axleboy but have heard great things.

On MWJT, I have only been a member since March 13 made it 3 of the runs at Sayersbrooke had a blast at all 3 and have meet a lot of nice people. Will be making it to jeepstock also in September. If your new to offroading, I would suggest the newbie run coming up in October.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hellbent did my lift, rockers and trussed my axle. They did a good job on the lift kit and the PSC rockers

Their welds are posted on this link
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/rate-these-welds-for-me-228902.html

I shopped around, and while they are a bit "MMA"ish, they've always been very professional with me. Zane let me look around the shop and some of their projects in the garage. I felt confident with their work and have referred others to their shop.

No experience with Axleboy though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.