Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a 2009 JKU Sahara that is Mango Tango. It is not a color that you see too often, ( which I don't mind), but just wondering if there was a way to know how many built out of total production. Also dealer is asking $24900 and it has 39000 miles on it. Dual Top, anything I should look out for? Any thoughts on price. - Thanks

·
Registered
518 Posts
Does the quantity of that color variant in existence somehow affect your desire to buy or not buy the jeep you're looking at?

If you like it, buy it! :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No its not affecting my decision at all. Actually like it. Just seems to be rare and was wondering if there were stats somewhere.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I think a door to door search throughout the whole USA is in order.

If you email chrysler they will give you the numbers. For example, I have an 02 dakota r/t. It is one of 299 Regular cabs made in 02. It is one of 59 in graphite metallic. One in 30 something with its options.

I emailed chrysler with my vin. I was wanting to know which number mine was built. They couldn't give me that answer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts