Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my first jeep 10 days ago. A beautiful silver/blue 2012 Wrangler Sahara Arctic Edition. 6sp manual trans, fully loaded, rolling on a wonderful set of 255/75/R17 mud tires.

Pictures to come.

Hello to All.:dance::punk::wavey::whistling::):popcorn::p

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm a half hour north of Madison, though I am still waiting on the factory to build and deliver it. I am guessing some time in early March. Hopefully! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my god. After buying, driving and loving my JK arctic, I don't think I could have made the choice to get one then sit and wait! Impressive friend.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oh my god. After buying, driving and loving my JK arctic, I don't think I could have made the choice to get one then sit and wait! Impressive friend.
Well, I figured if I am buying a brand new vehicle (and this will be my first NEW car, ever - and at 38, it's about time!), I wanted it exactly with the options that I wanted.

Plus, I just had to have one in Crush. :thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
johndarke said:
Well, I figured if I am buying a brand new vehicle (and this will be my first NEW car, ever - and at 38, it's about time!), I wanted it exactly with the options that I wanted.

Plus, I just had to have one in Crush. :thumb:
You will love driving a Jeep! Nothing like it. I can't believe it took me so long to get one( i'm 55) Best decision I ever made. Just wish I had ordered like you did. But modding is gonna be a blast.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You will love driving a Jeep! Nothing like it. I can't believe it took me so long to get one( i'm 55) Best decision I ever made. Just wish I had ordered like you did. But modding is gonna be a blast.
I'm coming from a 2002 Liberty - which I loved - but it got rear-ended last year on New Years morning (damn drunks...) and hasn't felt right since it's been repaired.

And with the power options (heated seats and mirrors - which, for us, is a must in this state) and the engine upgrades on the 2012 model, I figured it was best to go brand new.

The waiting is killing me, though...lol... :banghead:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with Dave. You will love a wrangler! This was my first NEW vehicle. I always swore id never pay sticker or buy new.

I saw the arctic blue and fell in love. The paint job plus the black and white interior. Probably shouldn't have bought it, financially speaking....33K and only at 23 years old!

I love my rig...

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm in Milwaukee and bought my 11 Rubicon Unlimited in October. I fully feel that I am to blame for our crappy, no snow winter, because of my purchase. :punk:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, it couldn't be you. There is no snow because I, unfortunately, waited to purchase my '12 JK arctic until last week.

I want to try an organize a wangler event on Madison. Pick a place that has some food and drinks and invite as many wranglers as possible.

Anyone have ideas or want to help plan?

·
Registered
48 Posts
No, it couldn't be you. There is no snow because I, unfortunately, waited to purchase my '12 JK arctic until last week.

I want to try an organize a wangler event on Madison. Pick a place that has some food and drinks and invite as many wranglers as possible.

Would certainly attend...whenever my Jeep gets here! :whistling:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You also have to be twittling your thumbs

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does a weekend in June seem as though it would be a good time to plan for?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Does a weekend in June seem as though it would be a good time to plan for?
I think that would be great.

I called Jeep on Friday and spoke to a very helpful woman who said that it the vehicle was queued for the line, but wasn't on the line yet (she also said that it originally had a ship date of the 21st, but she said it wasn't going to make that date...darn!) So I guess, if things go right, hopefully it will be here in two weeks or so.

The wait is killing me...lol..

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay. I will look at my calender and for a decent venue and runs plans through everyone thats here. Input is welcomed!

Brother I told you! See I planned on biting a used jeep that wasn't too good looking. Instead, I bought my '12 JK. It was already on the lot and ready to go. No hassle, no waiting.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JEEPER MEET & GREET

June 2nd, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings

240 East Towne Mall, Madison, Wisconsin 53704

Drinks & Wings at noon! :)

Send a private message or text 608-438-3367

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I'm in Milwaukee and bought my 11 Rubicon Unlimited in October. I fully feel that I am to blame for our crappy, no snow winter, because of my purchase. :punk:

You're both guilty, and I curse you for depriving me of snow this winter. :flowers:

·
Registered
97 Posts
The snow could still be on the way - I'm sure most of us remember some big April storms in WI that might still give us some snow to play in:thumb:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, but not when it was 80° in March! Lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts