Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heading out tomorrow and wants a tagalong, hit me up. Haven't been out lately and it's that... or yardwork...

Reactions: HazardJeep22

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Not anything going on that I know of... I'm babysitting this weekend, but would love to get out in the next couple weeks. Got some big updates to do coming up soon too.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not anything going on that I know of... I'm babysitting this weekend, but would love to get out in the next couple weeks. Got some big updates to do coming up soon too.
Looks like I'll be trimming trees then... Gotta go see Mom & Dad next weekend, Maybe the week after.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Ok, lets see how it plays out.

Reactions: Got it at last

·
Registered
257 Posts
I wish I lived out your way! I’ll be deciding if I want to put my 2 favorite National Park stickers on my Jeep and in what position. I have a Yellowstone arrowhead sticker and a Kings Canyon arrowhead sticker. Deciding on over the Jeep emblem on each side or on the rear quarter where the Rio Grande used to be...big day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish I lived out your way! I’ll be deciding if I want to put my 2 favorite National Park stickers on my Jeep and in what position. I have a Yellowstone arrowhead sticker and a Kings Canyon arrowhead sticker. Deciding on over the Jeep emblem on each side or on the rear quarter where the Rio Grande used to be...big day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you are ready to add a Grand Canyon Sticker, I'll meet you up there!

Reactions: svtrit

·
Super Moderator
12,723 Posts
Can you go Jeeping in the Grand Canyon? I've been to the North and South rims, but never down in. I don't see myself spending all day on the back of a mule and even less likely to walk down. If I could drive my old heap down even one trail, I might give it a shot.
I thought the Indians controlled much of the GC. Is there a part of it that the general public can access or some part that can be accessed with permission from whichever tribe controls it?

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you go Jeeping in the Grand Canyon? I've been to the North and South rims, but never down in. I don't see myself spending all day on the back of a mule and even less likely to walk down. If I could drive my old heap down even one trail, I might give it a shot.
I thought the Indians controlled much of the GC. Is there a part of it that the general public can access or some part that can be accessed with permission from whichever tribe controls it?

Good Luck, L.M.
I'll take a Camping Trip up there anytime. It's Arizona, the whole Damn state is a trail...

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just for you L.M., Let me know when your coming. I'll host the first campout.

·
Super Moderator
12,723 Posts
Reactions: Got it at last
1 - 11 of 11 Posts