Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice sometimes I will find a little puddle of water under my jeep. It seems to be coming from under driver area. It is not fuel or oil etc, seems to be kinda random. Is my frame holding water? I have normal to moderate rust on my frame, need to decide what to spray on her. Advice?

·
Registered
24 Posts
As above, It happens quite often after driving with the A/C on.

Don't worry, it's normal, just make sure to check your A/C every 2-3-4-5 years (?) if you're using it on a regular basis.

·
Registered
82 Posts
One that got me- When I turn off Jeep it hisses for few seconds. Thought I had a bad radiator. All it was was water dripping of tube in A/C system.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I get it to after driving with the AC on. It seems to drip more (longer)than any other make of vehicle I've owned. What is different than the OP is that mine drips on the passenger side.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I get it to after driving with the AC on. It seems to drip more (longer)than any other make of vehicle I've owned. What is different than the OP is that mine drips on the passenger side.
You may want to check the drain on the evaporator, if it's partially blocked the water will back up into the case. After you shut off the Jeep it will then continue to drain for quite a while, depending on the amount left in the case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts