Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dickinson here, but down in bismarck all the time. Next time is st patties day. I have my 99 wrangler. The lift will be in end of next month, have the wheels and tires on order.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just bought a 87 YJ here in Bismarck. My husband is a muscle-car guy, so I'm the Jeep girl. So I'm kind of on my own restoring it...so I might be asking lots of questions! If I see you, I'll be waving! I'm the blonde in the maroon YJ!

·
Registered
34 Posts
amkrueger said:
We just bought a 87 YJ here in Bismarck. My husband is a muscle-car guy, so I'm the Jeep girl. So I'm kind of on my own restoring it...so I might be asking lots of questions! If I see you, I'll be waving! I'm the blonde in the maroon YJ!
Nice, i have a maroon TJ. I wave all the time, only got 2 waves here in dix tho.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live outside of Mandan. Just bought a salvage '95, it needs a bunch of work. It came with a super annoying/tacky pirate type of decal on the hood, that's how you'll know it's me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just moved here from across the state. Lots of JKs here in Bismarck for sure. Makes me feel at home...:drinks:

If you want to talk Jeeps I am your guy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just moved here from across the state. Lots of JKs here in Bismarck for sure. Makes me feel at home...:drinks: If you want to talk Jeeps I am your guy.
Do you have any experience with YJs? I'm outside of Mandan and I'm working on a '95 rebuild right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I haven't owned a YJ. But swapped the YJ fuel injection onto a cj. Some of my friends have had yjs. What part of your build are you focusing on now?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts