Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a run in close to Denver on Saturday as I'm leaving town sunday and can't do the Ironclads run. Maybe somewhere in the Idaho springs area. I'm open to suggestions as I haven't run anything out that direction yet.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Rooster454 said:
I'd like to get a run in close to Denver on Saturday as I'm leaving town sunday and can't do the Ironclads run. Maybe somewhere in the Idaho springs area. I'm open to suggestions as I haven't run anything out that direction yet.
I might be interested for Saturday.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Spring creek would be fun. Ran it a couple times this year. Might be tricky if there's snow. I'll for sure later today if I can make it or not

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spring creek would be fun. Ran it a couple times this year. Might be tricky if there's snow. I'll for sure later today if I can make it or not
Gotcha. Well let me know and we can go somewhere else if you think it's best. I've never been out that way. Always gone south to trails

Can't do this weekend, next weekend for sure though.
Understood. I'll be getting back to town late next saturday night so I'll be game for a sunday run if we can fit one in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts