Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Bumper

Grill? Does it have a purpose other than looks? Part of me thinks it looks cool and part says I don't have the money to build a jeep that would look good on.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Herbie the lovebug called and wants his grille back.

·
Registered
480 Posts
SCCSD78 said:
Grill? Does it have a purpose other than looks? Part of me thinks it looks cool and part says I don't have the money to build a jeep that would look good on.
Seen it, like it... can't see spending the money on it before a lot of other mods.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like those headlights though, I'm sure they are better than stock.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I think of this when I see that

Attachments

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Reply at 10:12...
That's the Wild Boar Grille. It supposedly offers better airflow to the radiator, according to the manufacturer. I don't buy it. There's already enough airflow IMO. I don't like the look personally. But there 'ya go.
Reply at 10:31...
I like the bumper. Anyone know who makes that?
:thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Goes to show ya...

Reply at 10:12...

Reply at 10:31...

:thumb:
Was reading through the post, saw that, was going to do the same thing, and saw you already did. Pays to read through the whole thing before wasting your time.

As for the grille, I thought about it since I haven't seen one out here, and I like opportunity to go a different route than most. Then I thought about the skid plates I could buy instead. The price for the Grill is $277.20 unpainted and $332.20 for the Black Gel Coat.

They do have a snorkel that enters through the cowl instead of running alongside the hood I may think about. Although, I rarely have the opportunity to ford rivers/ponds except for instances like Sandy who came through like a wanton wench. We were fortunate enough to just lose power for a day. This weekend will be spent cleaning out the extra furniture and clothes for donations out of my basement.

Yeah, I have AADD and tend to change sub... SQUIRREL!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Looks like the jeep has a uni-brow. Each his own, I guess. Definately can think of better things to spend that dough on.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
highwayman said:
Looks like the jeep has a uni-brow. Each his own, I guess. Definately can think of better things to spend that dough on.
That's why I said I can't afford to build a jeep that I could put that on

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
grille =/= bumper

I believe thats a Mopar bumper. I remember seeing one like that somewhere...i'll try and find it again.
Interested in the bumper as well

·
Registered
598 Posts
I like it! Did it to my last half cab and now doing it to my second half cab!! As soon as the cab lands that is!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts