Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good lift kit that can clear 35s with everything needed included, for a jku. Also I would like it to be around $450 and under for the price. Let me know anything that use guys know. Thanks!

·
Vendor
5,579 Posts
PM sent!

TF1351000 2.5" JK Lift Kit - No Shocks (4 dr) You get the axle side track bar bracket.
TF1553800 JK Front Shock Extensions
TF1554800 JK Rear Shock Extensions

Or add the Rancho 9000XLs for a great price and a mail-in rebate of $106 right now. Btw, there are other things you should do, however, you do have the budget issue. Also, this setup will take you over you stated budget but you did say "a good lift kit!"

Have a great day!

Allen

·
Super Moderator
14,567 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,567 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,567 Posts
Not at all :D

What's the limit 2500 :eek:
I know, right?? Before I was supporting, I was deleting every day. Now I gots a year or so before I will have an issue. :bop:

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Opps, never mind.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Your $450 budget is too limited for a quality lift kit like the TF but for another $100 you are in the game. Otherwise go with their budget boost instead go going with a cheap lift kit.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Your $450 budget is too limited for a quality lift kit like the TF but for another $100 you are in the game. Otherwise go with their budget boost instead go going with a cheap lift kit.
x2
spend ~$500 on Rock Krawler 2.5" Stock mod and ~124 for Rancho RS5000X shocks. Make some bumpstops on the cheap with hocky pucks for the front and 2" steel tubing for the rear. Get some Adj JKS quick real swaybar links for the front and call it a day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts