Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone on here running the sPod Bantam? If so, what set up are you running...rocker switches, touch screen, or HD panel? What are your thoughts, comments, opinion on it.

I'm currently running a 6 switch sPod on my '13 JKU and am thinking of putting it over into the JK for my son and updating mine to an 8 switch system as I need the additional 2 switches.

I've been very pleased with sPod thus far so I'll be sticking with them rather than switching to another unit.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Just me personally, I have the six switch sPOD and if I upgraded to the Bantam I would stick with the rockers. I like the positive contact, and it fits the jeep better.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just me personally, I have the six switch sPOD and if I upgraded to the Bantam I would stick with the rockers. I like the positive contact, and it fits the jeep better.
Yes, I would most likely run the rocker switches myself. Just curious if anyone is running this unit in lieu of the the standard "source". It supposed to have built in blue tooth and some other features and was curious if anyone else is running this unit and what their thoughts on it are.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having a hard time finding any real reviews of the sPod Bantam.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would really like to hear opinions on the sPod 8 switch SE system versus the Bantam? Looking to upgrade to 8 switches in my '13 JKU and move my 6 switch standard unit over into the '07 JK for my son.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking for feedback on the sPod 8 switch SE system versus their newest Bantam system.

Is the Bantam system worth the extra money for built in bluetooth and ability to more easily mount in different locations and vehicles? OR stick with their more tried and trued standard system?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts