Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Sony 210 Headunit, wanted a volume knob and factory flat black look.

But now I see these Dasaita’s and they look nice. But do they lose functionality if you are using iOS?

Let me know if you guys are using an iPhone with these head units and how it’s going.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have the latest Dasaita PX6 in my rig, I have a dongle that they sell for about $40.00 USD that will supports both apple car play and android auto. I have not noticed any loss of functionality.

I bought the Sony 210 Headunit, wanted a volume knob and factory flat black look.

But now I see these Dasaita’s and they look nice. But do they lose functionality if you are using iOS?

Let me know if you guys are using an iPhone with these head units and how it’s going.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
The only difference I know of with iphone (as compared to an android phone) is that the iphone's wifi bubble can't connect automatically. You have to connect manually each time. Iphones will not hotspot automatically to non apple equipment.

If you are going to purchase a dongle however and use carplay, then the wifi bubble becomes a non issue because you won't really need it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts