Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you are worried about the place I got mine from 4wd. I found a cheaper price by like $75 and did a price match through 4wd and got free shipping on my bumper.

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are worried about the place I got mine from 4wd. I found a cheaper price by like $75 and did a price match through 4wd and got free shipping on my bumper.

I'll have to look at them. Didn't show up on my searches. Thanks.

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Define shipping. Here's what I'm looking at:

XHD winch bumper.
Stinger.
Storage Ends
3/4" shackles. I've priced chrome, but I'd really like to have them in black, if possible. I can always have them powder coated.

I'll be looking at the rear bumper and Tire carrier down the road. Shortly.

PM me, if you don't want to post prices on the forum.

Thanks

·
Kansas Coyote
575 Posts
I got my XHD bumper,ends, and hoop for $400 shipped offa Ebay. The black shackles come with the bumper.

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got my XHD bumper,ends, and hoop for $400 shipped offa Ebay. The black shackles come with the bumper.
Hmm. Do you remember the vendor? I didn't even look at Ebay.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got the stinger separately with new d rings from 4wd the new d rings were silver. The ones that come stock with the bumper do not fit with the stinger. I got the bumper with free shipping delivered to my house. I have the numbers somewhere but I can't find them right now.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I can't wait to get my new bumper and winch. They are getting installed the 3rd of Dec. Got the XHD from RPM and local store and got my Smittybilt XRC8 winch from Amazon for a lot less then I found other places.

What I was amazed with was I was considering a stiffer front coil springs because of the new weight from my new additions. I was checking at RPM for options and thought they were too expensive. Just for the heck of it I tried a local dealer I like and they said They could get the stiffer coils for $53 a piece and would put both fronts on for $84.00. Well worth the $200.00

·
Kansas Coyote
575 Posts
Hmm. Do you remember the vendor? I didn't even look at Ebay.
Sorry...they were from a private seller who bought em for his jeep but sold his jeep before he put them on. But there are several xhd assesories listed that are cheaper than buying from other places.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
4WheelParts will always give you the best price on Rugged Ridge and Smittybilt; you just have to search around and tell them what you want to pay.
If you have one of their stores in your area, shipping is always free.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check out cseoffroad.com

I got my Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper with the extended end caps and the light hoop for $499 shipped.

·
Vendor
5,688 Posts
Jeepbumpers is (I think) a fairly new site, but it appears to be owned by the same guys as discountjeepparts and tellico4x4.com - parent company is Off-Road MotorSports. They've been around for a long time.

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeepbumpers is (I think) a fairly new site, but it appears to be owned by the same guys as discountjeepparts and tellico4x4.com - parent company is Off-Road MotorSports. They've been around for a long time.
Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts