Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Mountain Home Area is there anyone else in this area out there?

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Searcy.

But I sold my wrangler, and am now wheelin a XJ.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I do most of mine on private land where I hunt. There's 1500 acres in the hill country just south of Batesville, and then there's 900 acres of flat, muddy terrain on our club near Des Arc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I do most of mine on private land where I hunt. There's 1500 acres in the hill country just south of Batesville, and then there's 900 acres of flat, muddy terrain on our club near Des Arc.
I need to be your new best friend. :blunt:

·
Registered
107 Posts
northcentral arkansas

Hey Cory...welcome to the jeep forum...I'm in Harrison and have an '03 TJ Saraha, 2" pro-comp lift, 32" doughnuts on Mickey Thompson Signature series black wheels...I traded in my Corvette to help pay off some bills (I'm retired), and had some left-over $'s so I picked up the Jeep to putt around in. Don't do any mudding or trail, just putt around town and enjoy the jeep throughly.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I lived in Searcy for a year ('02-'03) with some buddies who went to school out there. Had lots of fun, beautiful country. Reminded me of home (NW Georgia). Get yourself another topless and get lost up there man... some great trout fishing.. those were the days.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am just north of Eureka Springs in Holiday Island. There is a new off-road park just south of Eureka Springs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts