Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating upgrading my jeep, and one of the options is to buy one that's been customized. Wells Auto in Warrenton, VA seems like a good place to do it, but I'm hoping that some of you might have first hand info on them.

I'm a little concerned that there seem to be no negative reviews of the company. Every review I can find is a 5 star review across multiple sites.

If any of you can share personal experiences with this company I'd appreciate it. Are they that good, or too good to be true?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought my 2016 from there back in Nov 2015. The experience was positive, The owner deals with you personally. They have upgraded there standard lift some (bilstein shocks) but it is still a cheap Rough Country at heart. They have some serious jeeps, even supercharged some but at a steep cost to you.

I suspect you have been to their web site to see what they have to offer.
Custom Jeep Dealer Warrenton Virginia Wells Auto Sales | Lifted Custom Jeeps Warrenton VA | Jeep lift Kits Warrenton VA 20186
They keep all their jeeps in their sales office, nothing outside to see.

I recently "upgraded" the lift for a better ride with a Metal Cloak lift, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't mostly happy for the 18 months I rode around with the RC. But like I said, they have upgraded their stock lifts with some features that would have been nice to have (adjustable track bars, geometry correction bracket).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts