Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Creecher! Welcome to the Jeep world. Your best bet to find some trails would be to check out some local clubs. They have access to legal land to wheel on. I belong to ECOJOCS (East Coast Offroad Jeepers Of Connecticut on facebook) and we are a member of NOVA and the NEA which give us access to land and joint runs with other clubs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If anyone interested in going explore Porter RD or any other place in CT or nearby, please PM me. I'm game.

·
Registered
17 Posts
has anyone been on Porter RD recently? I have a stock Willys Wheeler and would like to take it there as I am local in Tolland. Do you enter from the Soapstone mountain road?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Porter rd

I went out there a few weeks ago totally worth the 1/2 a tank of gas!!! Saw cops at one entrance to the road that leads to porter so I went around,driving a Jeep with a winch on the front might of raised eyebrows.... just like stated above the road just ends then becomes AWSOME !!! Would love to go again with people next time around.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts