Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a terrible feeling, brothers. How do you cope? Do you find yourself waving at other wranglers? I know I do. I stalk cl and the jeep trader and oggle other jeeps when I see them driving by. I think I'll start Jeepers anonymous to get through the withdrawals.
:rip:

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Never been there
Always at least one in the driveway.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got out of the military while in hawaii, and mine was a hawaii tj, so it had rust galore. And they only shipnone vehicle for free, so I sent my more reliable 2014 chevy back home, plus, driving a 4 banger tj from Los Angeles to sacramento would probably be a nightmare. A nightmare that I would enjoy but not my passenger Co driver. Hahaha.

·
Registered
621 Posts
My TJ got totaled this past October. I'm planning to order a new JK later this week, so I'm at least a couple of months away from being back in one.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm there. Sold my TJ, and moved to Germany with the wife. Ordered a new JKU, but won't be here for months. By the time it gets here I will likely have been jeepless for like 8 months or so.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm there. Sold my TJ, and moved to Germany with the wife. Ordered a new JKU, but won't be here for months. By the time it gets here I will likely have been jeepless for like 8 months or so.
Those four doors got you? The only thing that'll come between me and my next jeep is my son becoming old enough to get one, in which case I'll just buy another one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts