Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were having a pretty good sale a while back and i picked up new tires for Jeep and truck.

Almost 30 days later, they still have only partially shipped one order and nothing on the second order. Orders were made on parts that were listed as in stock with no extended lead times. Trying to get anyone to pick up the phone there in normal times is hard, now it's unobtainium.. I have multiple emails into them as well - they just keep opening tickets, but no one ever responds..

#rantover

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so after 2h on the phone (1.5 on hold, .5 talking to someone) - cancelling one order of tires and rims, and they had to refund the other parts they lost / didnt ship.

#fail

·
Registered
707 Posts
Horrible experiences with them myself. Think I posted something on them. #bigtimefail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Damn, I just had some great luck with them. I ordered a Viair dual 444c kit on a Thursday, had it a week later, and I live in Hawaii.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i just ordered 10K worth of stuff. It was great, even with all this stuff going around. I did have one part from Rubicon express is on back order but that's not the fault of 4wp online. The in stores are a big pill of crap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts