Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I know half the fun of owning a Wrangler is the mods. But is there anyone else out there that likes the original stock look. I'm thinking of going back to stock well, because I like how my Sahara looks un-modified, smaller tires and all. Maybe I'm just weird or crazy......:cool:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I like the look of my stock jeep bumpers......in the corner of the garage after I took them off:)

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
I like my stock height, and stock rear bumper, stock soft top, I love keeping everything stock, until I can afford the mods then well I loose some stock parts like the front bumper and 31s for now, need a lift, a tire carrier, but I like the look stock for now haha.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stock is nice, but half the fun is making it your own. If you like stock then that's how you like it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've had several Jeeps. Some stock, some not so much. One was lifted with mudders, one mildly modded with all-terrains, and a couple of bone stockers. All were daily drivers. For what I use mine for, I've come to appreciate them in stock form. My current Jeep is bone stock except for 265/75R15 Destination LE2's and a decent CD player. I have no plans to do anything other than enjoy the hell out of it.:wavey:

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Damn I am alone in this....LOL
Me too. Was commuting 100 miles a day and now unemployed with no money to do anything but eat and pay bills.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
customizing your Wrangler is tons of fun but I agree that the 100% stock look is the best way to own a Wrangler. I seem to be the only TJ in my area that remains stock down to the tires...works for me.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Damn I am alone in this....LOL
Nope, there are others. A jeep is a jeep is a jeep, whether stock or 3 feet in the air. I like stock and there is nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I also like the stock look of a TJ on 31's (minus the front "milk jugs"). I also like the looks of many of the Jeeps (CJ, YJ, and TJ) on the forum that are modded, as long as they still "look like a Jeep". When the bodies are cut up too much, I don't think they look as good. I'm sure that JKs are nice, but they don't appeal to me as much because they seem to have lost some of the classic Jeep style, looking somewhat like a "little Hummer", but there are thousands of them everywhere, so obviously a lot of others like them.

·
Registered
591 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I love my stock 33" tires....my stock Body Armor bumpers....my stock 4" lift....my stock winch...my stock PS rock sliders...my stock....awww nevermind, you are alone

·
Registered
140 Posts
I like a Jeep when it makes people wonder if it is stock... Mine is close to stock. But most of the stuff that isn't stock IS stock on another Jeep.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
My favorite question that I hear is what kind or what year is that Jeep......to me it looks like "my Jeep" but it doesn't look so much stock but not extremely Modded out either.

I was/ am going for the Little truck look....but I didn't see this when I bought it in '04 it was Bone stock :)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I love the stock Jeep look. Reminds me how far mine has come.

All joking aside. Stock TJs look really weak and pathetic to me.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts