Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Rampage Products soft top and I am having a hell of a time getting this thing to fit properly. The back passenfer window keeps blowing off and I cant get the back window to zip up. Anyone else have any issues with this brand ???? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Which top do you have? I have the bowless model and it is ok... fits well, but the straps with velcro in the back get stretch and get loose everytime they get wet. I live with it because i refuse to put a ton of money into a 1995 Wrangler's top.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure which model I have but I just purchased it about a week ago from Auto Tops Direct. I remember back in the day when I had my 91 yj, I could throw my top on in like 5 minutes, this one took me over an hour and fits like crap. the back passenger window blowing off after about a block of driving is really aggravating.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
.... The back passenger window keeps blowing off and I cant get the back window to zip up...
Do you have a tailgate bar on the rear window?

I bought a Rampage Half Top and pieces that were supposed to connect were about an inch apart. Liberal use of a hair dryer fixed the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts