1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Personally never used any of them myself. But I can tell you that Superlift and Black Diamond are the same company. Black Diamond is Superlifts "premier brand". At least that's what they said on their TV show.

Also, if you're in the market for a lift Quadratec isn't always the least expensive place to shop. When you decide on a lift be sure to shop around and compare prices with shipping included. That usually where Quadratec prices itself out.

Here's another kit worth mentioning:

http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_tj_suspension_lift_kits.html

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
well i wouldn't go with the warrior lift as the other lifts are around the same price and they are reputable brands! as for deciding between the other two lifts i would just ask myself if i would rather have a 3 or 4 inch lift and if you would rather have a 4" lift then go with the superlift and if you'd rather have a 3" lift then go with the black diamond

·
Administrator
12,602 Posts
Super lift and their side brank Black diamond. which before superlift bought them.. made by Warn. Thus either of those should be fine for you.

Also look at DDS and Rusty's off road.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I agree with SimpleScout. Go with the rough country 4". Its 500 bucks, and the easiest lift you will ever put on. Took a buddy and I 4 hours to install his, and 6 to do mine. (Doing the same lift twice helps with the time). It is so simple, you really dont even need directions to do it. (Figure of speech) I have been running that lift for about 6 months, and have not one complaint about it.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
hmmm...he must of edited his post after i posted...but i agree on rough country also...didn't think to mention that kit until the post was edited mentioning it...i've heard a lot of good things about it and it comes complete for CHEAP and is the best bang for the buck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts