Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done several searches, both here and the interwebs, with very limited results. I've read that there is a Mississippi Hill Country section of the Trans America Trail. I'm interested in this section as it's closest to me. However, I've found that maps and/or pics of this section are hard to come by. Can anyone share some info on start/stop points, scenic points, lodging, etc.?

TIA ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I rode sections of that on my bike while doing the eastern portion of the tat. Would be very nice in the Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've done several searches, both here and the interwebs, with very limited results. I've read that there is a Mississippi Hill Country section of the Trans America Trail. I'm interested in this section as it's closest to me. However, I've found that maps and/or pics of this section are hard to come by. Can anyone share some info on start/stop points, scenic points, lodging, etc.?

TIA ;)
There are 2 trail maps. Look up trans America trail. The first guy who designed the trail uses role charts. Go’s Kevin has a gps chip he sales with section maps. I used his and had a great ride. Ran into some trees blocking Oregon sections and had to do some navigation.

·
Retired Moderator
100,668 Posts
There are 2 trail maps. Look up trans America trail. The first guy who designed the trail uses role charts. Go’s Kevin has a gps chip he sales with section maps. I used his and had a great ride. Ran into some trees blocking Oregon sections and had to do some navigation.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info! I received the maps, and had plans to hit it a couple of weeks ago. But the weather wasn't cooperating... at all. We've rescheduled for next month, with high hopes ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts