Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm from Benton/Bryant. Currently live in mabelvale. wish I could find some decent trails around here....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went to school in bryant.I'm now living in clarksville Ar.up by the ozarks..we got some awsome jeep trails up here.I got a 07 wrangler..would love to show ya some of our riding trails.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
I'm in Little Rock. Still need to do some mods before I can go too far off the beaten path but a meet up would be cool.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Btw check out super lift trail park in hot springs. I've heard it's awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Yup. Check out the website. You can do a level 1 or 2 with no mods. They have maps online as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
im new to the site but live in south pike county they have a new place a friend of mine told me about called twig mountain its supposed to be around the glenwood / hopper area. just now getting back into jeeps just picked up a stock 04 6yl. 5 speed

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm in England, bout 20 miles south of North Little Rock. Superlift has a lot of stage 1 and 2 trails that are perfect for stockers. I've ran a few threes with 31's and open diffs. Havent made it to Twig yet but the pics I've seen are nice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive been to superlift bout 2 months ago! Had a blast make a whole day outta it for sure! I did the 1-2 diamond trails no prob! The hit up "twin hills" which is a 4 diamond and made it with 4 inches 33's and open diffs! Like i said had a blast good place for a meet!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm up here in Springdale. I'm tryin to convince my wife to go down there but she don't wanna drive 3 1/2 hours in my soft top jeep with our 1 year old. I've got a feelin I'll be able to talk her into it this summer if my brother still has his JK. He keeps talkin about tradin it in. I told him I would smack him lol.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm up here in Springdale. I'm tryin to convince my wife to go down there but she don't wanna drive 3 1/2 hours in my soft top jeep with our 1 year old. I've got a feelin I'll be able to talk her into it this summer if my brother still has his JK. He keeps talkin about tradin it in. I told him I would smack him lol.

14 months old, rode for 5 hours topless and doorless, only stopped for gas and restroom/snacks. Stick him in there and go!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
arcountryboy said:
14 months old, rode for 5 hours topless and doorless, only stopped for gas and restroom/snacks. Stick him in there and go!!
That's awesome. My daughter gets ear infections so easy it ain't funny. I'll probably load em up and go next topless season.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
I lived in Fayetteville for almost 10 years. I wish I had my Jeep when I lived there. You can drive 15 minutes in any direction and you're in the woods.

You shouldn't have any trouble finding some trails.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I live in Benton, took mine to Superlift in Hot Springs the day after I got mine. I have stock rubi. Plan on doing some mods when I get some $. It's pretty nice, they a lot of trails, different level trails. I did some 1-3 level trails. Some skidding underneath, but that is what the skid plates are for lol.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Ordering some 33s tomorrow. Can't wait.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sounds good. I'm hopefully going to get some 15 inch metal wheels and 33 in a couple of weeks and sell my stock ones.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
That's exactly what I'm doing.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts