Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the city...have a 17 JKU Smoky Mountain black that's blacked out..if you see the wave..it's probably me! No one in this city waves...but I still do it hoping they catch on

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I'm in SE TX, but I know a couple Jeepers in the Boston area.
I'll give them a heads-up....

Reactions: Pup5581

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
FramIngham in da house... see ya on the Pike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
499 Posts
I?m in the Bradford, MA area. I always wave. Hoping to meet others around.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wanted to bump this...see a ton of modded Jeeps around the 128 belt..but not a lot on here it seems

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone. I hate for my first post to be asking for help... but that's why we are here, right? To share info and help others

SOS!! We have been stuck in mud for a while. I am in Hollis, NH on a trail by Rocky Pond. I want to get it out before the rain. The trail head entry is tight and I had to squeeze between two boulders. I have tried rocking it, having people push, bringing out another truck, putting rocks under the tires..

I have a little come-along, but the closest tree is like 100 yards away.. please assist!! Feel free to call or text me at (603)718-4135

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey everyone. I hate for my first post to be asking for help... but that's why we are here, right? To share info and help others

SOS!! We have been stuck in mud for a while. I am in Hollis, NH on a trail by Rocky Pond. I want to get it out before the rain. The trail head entry is tight and I had to squeeze between two boulders. I have tried rocking it, having people push, bringing out another truck, putting rocks under the tires..

I have a little come-along, but the closest tree is like 100 yards away.. please assist!! Feel free to call or text me at (603)718-4135
it's about a month late, but I hope you got out!

I'm in central MA and work near boston, go up to NH to go wheeling when I can

1 - 20 of 23 Posts