Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Btw... Now that I just looked, you have the same beauty as me... Anyway you can post a picture so I can see your wheels closer

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've never actually even heard of Monmouth trucks but I can't speak for anyone else. I used a shop out in Toms River called Globex. They are a great group of guys that know a whole lot about jeeps and can get anything done you need. It's out in Toms River where you get on Rt. 9 from 70. If you are familiar with the area its kind of behind the Walgreens when you get off the exit and head towards toms river.

I'll get some closer pics up a bit later when I get the chance.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Grew up in Englishtown... still travel up to see my family pretty often. If you guys ever plan a meet up on a weekend, maybe I'll have to make a trip!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Aloha! Anyone here ever deal with monmouth trucks? If so, what's your experience. Or do you have a good local shop you prefer? Trying to find a trusted place to do a small lift
.... Monmouth trucks in shrewsbury? They don't know anything sold my buddy the wrong shock and coil when we brought them in and showed and told them what he needed ... Oh by the way I'm in hazlet lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Rayco in Eatontown charged me $300 to swap springs, shocks and install a TF Leveling Kit...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Not too far away in Manville......:wavey:

·
Registered
44 Posts
New Brunswick, but down in Monmouth a lot since my family is still there. It's prettier anyway. Picking up a 2014 JKU in Shrewsbury on Saturday. Can't wait to get out with the top down. Someone posted that there are trails in Allaire State Park, can anyone verify that and how do I find the entrance or a map?

·
Registered
183 Posts
There are trails in Allaire but as far as I'm aware they are only mountain bike, horse or hiking trails. Never heard of any ORV trails of the such and generally they don't let vehicles on any of the trails I mentioned above. Could be wrong though and I wouldn't mind being proven wrong since it would take me about 5 min to drive there!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There are trails in Allaire but as far as I'm aware they are only mountain bike, horse or hiking trails. Never heard of any ORV trails of the such and generally they don't let vehicles on any of the trails I mentioned above. Could be wrong though and I wouldn't mind being proven wrong since it would take me about 5 min to drive there!
Im there all the time.. Gotta look

1 - 20 of 52 Posts