Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a skid plate made for my oil pan on my 88 wrangler yj, if anyone is good at fabing this stuff let me know your price, i cant seem to find one that fits my jeep anywhere. The only one that i can find covers the entire engine and transmission area for like $349, but im just looking to protect the oil pan. For now :)

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
If I were you, I'd get that skid. It'll be worth it down the road. B'day present from the wife ? :cool:

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I H8RDS said:
If I were you, I'd get that skid. It'll be worth it down the road. B'day present from the wife ? :cool:
B-Day present from the wife. Too Funny. She doesn't like him, better make it a present to himself. Lol. I'll tell you what, that Skid-Row Engine oil & Transmission Skid Plate had to be my BEST investment so far. Especially on those jagged Rocks in the Desert.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
X2 --Absolutely worth a measly $350. Mine's taken a hit or two. That's going to be one of your cheapest upgrades. Get used to it!! :D

But if you can find someone to fab one for ya....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I H8RDS said:
No she already got me my phone. The extra money i got i spent on sliders. If i buy that i wont make calico

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I H8RDS said:
Pick your lines wisely; you'll be fine :)
So you're telling him not to follow your line? I like your lines!!! And you always find the most difficult sections on the trail as well. Lol

Whoop Whoop!!!

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Rob's usually up my ass on the trails..lol either way..you can fall in behind me or Rob if you want. No worries!

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I H8RDS said:
Rob's usually up my ass on the trails..lol either way..you can fall in behind me or Rob if you want. No worries!
And I thought you liked me back there. :( Yeah, we'll get him through. We'll all get through. No One Gets Left Behind!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I just got one from GenRight for my LJ. Maybe with some mods you can make it work with a stock transfer case skid. I think they go for somewhere around $300. I got mine at a show special. Maybe they will do the same for you...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RadarRob2012 said:
Call Gonzo FOOL!!! I'm sure he could whip something right up, and cheap too.
I dont want to bug him ezpecially right now with his kids

1 - 20 of 60 Posts