Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends just bought a 2013 Sport JKU. It came with steel wheels and tiny little doughnuts for tires. They would like to see if anyone did a wheel and tire replacement on a Rubi and have all 5 old parts laying around on the cheap. He is semi working right now and it is going into the rainy season.
Thanks
Bob:wavey:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Contact Acient Path... he has the tires and suspension components with the siffer JKU shocks. May have some slightly used rubi rails as well, or at least know where you can get a set if you act quickly.

He will make you good deal and last long time.:dance::angel:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yes, I have 5 wheels/tires with the sensors off of my 2012 JKUR. The tires have less than 1500 miles on them.

PM me if your friend is interested.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yes, I have 5 wheels/tires with the sensors off of my 2012 JKUR. The tires have less than 1500 miles on them.

PM me if your friend is interested.

Don't ya have the suspension too? Rubi shocks and springs will fit on any JK and will give the guy about an inch lift to boot.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yes, I have it all. Front drive shaft, front drag link, front tie rods, front and rear upper/lower control arms, front and rear diff. covers, rear tire carrier, shocks, springs, 5 wheels/tires with sensors, Rubi sliders. Everything but the Rubi rails have less than 1500 miles on them. I even have the black hardtop.

PM me if interested in anything :thumb:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have got all my old suspension and 5 stock bfg mudd terrain tires if your bud is interested. My number is 323-327-5950

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK you have to pay the kitty 5 bucks for every 100 Ancientpath makes on the deal..:rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts